Life is busy. Doing what, I'm not exactly sure. But by the time we get going in the morning and shut it down at night, I'm worn out!!
Clifton was in Nashville for five days, so my sister from Nebraska came to help me keep my sanity! Boy, am I glad she was here! I told her today that if she wanted to stay permanently, she could. Regretfully (on my part), she declined. Said something about not being able to afford her as her prices are going up by the minute!
Anyhow, life with the Wises is good. Collin is growing and growing. I don't know precisely how much he weighs right now, but it seems like he gets a little bigger every day! He really enjoys being outdoors. And, apparently, the outdoors really like him as we found a seed tick on him Saturday morning. Thank goodness my sister (the nurse) was still here because I was afraid to take it off myself! Here are some pics (not of the tick, but of our cutie)...
Kiersten has been taking swimming lessons for the past two weeks. She has done a fantastic job! While several kids in her class were pretty timid about doing the things the instructors wanted, Kiersten went for it every time. She says her favorite thing to do is "bob" (going under water and popping back up)!
In addition to swimming lessons, Kiersten has continued to be a great big sister. She loves to sing original lullabies to Collin and loves to run away when it's time to change a dirty diaper! She continues to adjust to having Mom and Dad's attention split...not being the center of attention has been a challenge at times! We're all still trying to figure it out!
What I know most of you want is more pictures, so I'll add a few more without text. Enjoy!




1 comment:
Great pics! Glad you had some extra hands for a while. We miss church, and everyone there of course. But we really miss the music and Bob's enthusiasm.
Post a Comment