

We have decided on a name finally...at least a first name. The middle name we have narrowed down and will let Kiersten choose. But, of course, you will have to wait until June 10th to find out what it is!
We are doing well. Clifton and friends from church have been finishing our previously completely unfinished basement. A lot of work has gone into this project. We are so thankful for the friends who have helped!! It's down to the wire, but I think it will be done and ready for company this weekend. So, if you decide to come visit us, you will have your own little hotel suite-like space in our basement. We're waiting for the final bills before we decide how much to charge per night!!
I have another doctor's visit tomorrow. Hopefully it will be the last one before we go to the hospital next Tuesday!




1 comment:
Let us know the rates!! Josiah is missing Kiersten something awful. We miss you guys so much. I can't wait for baby pics.
Post a Comment