CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Quick Catch-Up

I know it's been a while since posting. Life has been busy. We took a trip to Disney. Alas, I only have a few pictures to show because my camera's SD card is messed up. I've got friends working on it, though, so I am hopeful. We spent a week visiting princesses for Kiersten's fifth birthday. She loved it! Collin did a great job sleeping in his snugli like we had hoped.





Preschool is in full-swing and Kiersten is loving it! She has also started taking piano lessons and is doing a mighty fine job. Her current song is "Yankee Doodle." We also have become a semi-soccer family. I say "semi" because she is playing Micro-Soccer with an organization here in town. They play 3-on-3. It is definitely a learning league! She is having fun and running out some of her excess energy!



That's it for now. I'll do my best to get some updated pics on soon!

1 comment:

Denyse said...

Love the princess picture!