It's been quite some time since I've written an entry for this blog, so I thought I'd try to get an update done.
We just celebrated Kiersten's fourth birthday! It's hard to believe she has been part of our family for four years already! We had a "Ladybug" party. Granny, Granddad, and two of Kiersten's little buddies joined us for the celebration. A great time was had by all playing ladybug games, opening gifts and trying out the new swingset! Check out the pictures on the fourth birthday page!
Some random things that have been said by Kiersten the past few weeks....
To her Parent's Day Out Director..."I'm a queen at my house." Charlotte said, "Tell me about that." To which Kiersten replied, "Well, my mommy calls me the drama queen!"
To the babysitter..."I'm smarter than God." To which a five-year old friend who was also here said, "Well, God made people out of dirt. Can you do that?" To which Kiersten replied, "Well, I can make people out of paper, pencils and crayons!!"
I'm sure there have been other profound things that have come out of her mouth lately, and when I think of them, I'll post them.
Until then....
We just celebrated Kiersten's fourth birthday! It's hard to believe she has been part of our family for four years already! We had a "Ladybug" party. Granny, Granddad, and two of Kiersten's little buddies joined us for the celebration. A great time was had by all playing ladybug games, opening gifts and trying out the new swingset! Check out the pictures on the fourth birthday page!
Some random things that have been said by Kiersten the past few weeks....
To her Parent's Day Out Director..."I'm a queen at my house." Charlotte said, "Tell me about that." To which Kiersten replied, "Well, my mommy calls me the drama queen!"
To the babysitter..."I'm smarter than God." To which a five-year old friend who was also here said, "Well, God made people out of dirt. Can you do that?" To which Kiersten replied, "Well, I can make people out of paper, pencils and crayons!!"
I'm sure there have been other profound things that have come out of her mouth lately, and when I think of them, I'll post them.
Until then....




No comments:
Post a Comment